2012年10月11日星期四

Suitable international presents

Suitable international presents

September wow items 21, 2005 1:03 PM Subscribe

I live in the US and have a niece (about buy wow gear to turn 6) and nephew (a year and a half) in Norway. Every year I have the same dilemma buying Xmas and bday presents for them and I'd love some ideas.

I would love wow items some good suggestions for age-specific presents for them. The requirements are:

1) not too wow gold big, heavy or bulky due to international shipping fees,

2) not wow gold very fragile since it has to be shipped,

3) nothing that requires a wall plug since the plugs/voltage is different, and

4) nothing with English words or instructions since they only speak Norwegian at this point.

I've already given loads of clothes but don't want to be the aunt who gives the boring presents. My niece has too many dolls, and I've already given every kind of craft item I can think of, including paints and crayons and beads. Games are out because of the English factor, as are most of those neat science/experiment kits (probably not great to ship either).
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/wow-gold-eu.html

没有评论:

发表评论