2012年11月25日星期日

Borderlands Wiki guild wars 2 gold T1

Borderlands WikiNew Legit Prefix?EditI found one off of Crawmerax just now that had the prefix "Stablized" I wanted to make sure it was okay to edit first. 75.135.88.44 03:08, March 8, 2011 (UTC)I have no idea about weapon mechanics but others do. Feel free to edit anytime, especially if you "know" its legit. If you are unsure, you can ask 11:30, March 8, 2011 (UTC)I never noticed the Legit prefix section for this gun. I have personally found several Stablized Unforgivens myself. I can confirm that this prefix does spawn in game, though I cant post a pic, so you only have my word. And the word of a veg is nutritious 13:43, March 8, 2011 (UTC)If neccesary, I can also get a video. 71.90.96.175 01:21, March 9, 2011 (UTC)I found a Brutal Unforgiven that has the masher attachment. Anyone else seen any of these? 98.149.181.122 05:25, October 2, 2011 (UTC)I guess that's possible, but that's very rare. (Yes it has to be so bad that it's rare.) Masher accessory + barrel = 6 rarity points. You must come under 8 rarity points or it becomes "Primal". A non-masher version cannot be "Brutal". Logisim 05:52, October 2, 2011 (UTC)what is the big deal about them weps i have lots of them-Preceding unsigned comment added by 90.200.242.77 (talk • contribs)Bloody Unforgiven EditHey people, DragonFire here.I was doing crawmerax for the third time and got a pretty nice one of these along with a pearl sheild. (the rose one)I love things that are shiny and gold so knoxxs gold was my top untill i found this. to heck with knoxxs gold! My unforgiver is a very gold like shade of brown! It has a freekishly long barrel and a sweet scope. Weird, my fav gun for farming crawmerax was the unforgiver and now he has blessed me with a better one! Also has a goldish knife under the barrel and it looks amazing. Sorry for no picture but my softwear isnt what it used to be and i cant take quality pics of it.The Unforgiven is a beast of a gun. Just wait till you find a Masher version. 13:15, April 21, 2011 (UTC)I also love those gold weapons that are revolvers and shotguns, and I also love those Crimson sniper rifles. They make you feel so powerful. 174.134.128.19 18:14, July 27, 2011 (UTC)McRedidyredI have a masher equiliser and it truely is a helluva thing. Kills a level 61 crimson lance troop of any kind stone dead. My old one was a masher but its accuracy was lacking. It had sweet damage but so did my new one and i needed the scope and the blade. -Preceding unsigned comment added by 84.19.97.36 (talk • contribs) UC - DragonFirePrimal Unforgiven EditI was playing around with Gear calc and I was able to make an RV Primal Unforgiven with body 1, mag 1, 2 or 4, scope 1 gw2 gold, 2 or 3, no stock, a masher acc., and material 1. This is a fairly weak combo of parts, so I dont know why anyone would mod one. I am not sure if there is a mechanics rule the would prevent this combo of parts from spawning, but if not a Primal unforgiven masher may be possible guild wars 2 gold. If any one with better knowledge of the mechanics can correct me on this, please do so. Otherwise we may need to add Primal to the list of legit prefixes. Here is a link if anyone wants to double check to see if I did something incorrectly. 19:30, June 5, 2011 (UTC)according to the wiki's clearinghouse for legitimate prefixes, User:Bukkithead/Bukkit_o_Stuph, primal (and stabilized ^) are legitimate prefixes for the unforgiven gw2 gold.I found a RV11 Primal Unforgiven ealier today, so that is proof they occur in the game. But perhaps you already knew this seeing that your post is almost a year old. I thought I'd share that with you just in case you hadn't found one since this was originally posted. PaulSandy7780 06:39, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
More articles come from the:http://www.guildwars2gold.fr

没有评论:

发表评论