2013年1月21日星期一

I read some threads on guild events and got some great ideas wow gold 8m

I read some threads on guild events and got some great ideas

My current guild I just wow gear started is 30ish 70 (not including alt 70 of what wow gold I call "Core, THAT IS IT! They are select raiders designated as primary with a secondary to back fill gaps for raids. They will be my "push" with WoTLK. That way people won really be fighting over loot and we can do what I call "Officer Discussion" when we get new loot.

-- Basically finding the person who the loot will make the biggest improvement for and make the whole group stronger.

I am running a campaign in a thieves guild in a very large city. Does anyone have any suggestions for paid contracts for four levels of five characters? We hve just killed some bad guys and stolen from a church. I am looking for ideas. Thanks in advance!

I know guild wars is great as the wow game. i mean if i want to start the game, i should get gold by farming. and most of players all say farming. but what is the what is the exact explain of farming in guild wars?

I need new date ideas. Me and my bf have outdone all the normal stuff.(movies, dinner, picnics, museums, beach, out We very art-sy people and I love some fun ideas of things that we wow po could do together. guild wars 2 gold the cheaper the better!

On neopets, i just made a guild with a couple friends. It is a vampire roleplaying guild wars 2 gold game. Does anyone know any good plots or activities we could do for the guild

没有评论:

发表评论