2013年1月15日星期二

FPS Spikes in every game I play wow gold KS

FPS Spikes in every game I play guild wars 2 gold

Been trying to play online games like RIFT wow gold, Catacylsm and SC2 and I kept getting these FPS spikes where from 60 FPS it would go down to 1-3 FPS then back up gradually after about 20-30 seconds then 3-5 mins later it would happen again it has now got the point where I can't play the games anymore coz when I come back from the spike I'm either dead or been wiped out.

My computer isn't that old I got it just beofre Ulduar came out in Wrath ok so it is nearly 2 years old but it can't be dying out surely guild wars 2 gold?

How are the temps after the clean out? by the way i would suggest replacing that PSU as its a generic/cheap psu on ebay for £15. This may be the cause of your problems and I would suggest buying a PSU from a trusted brand such as Corsair-XFX-seasonic as the others will probably suggest guild wars 2 gold! It might also be worthwhile to scan your computer for any viruses/Malware etc just to be on the safe side! But i must admit I do like them AMD dual-cores. wish i still had my X2 5200 T_T

Also if your computer was a pre-built computer what is the make and the model number?

To enter BIOS when you turn your computer on it should come up with the motherboard page before windows loads, along the bottom it will say SETUP hit the corresponding key to enter this menu and go to PC health bit gw2 gold, under there i believe it has the temperatures, well thats what mine has anyways :D

没有评论:

发表评论